Ingredients for 1 pint:
Cold Passion Tea*
1.5 shots of White Rum
1 shot of Banana Rum
1/3 of a Banana
3 Mint Leaves
1 teaspoon of sugar
- Place the mint leaves and a teaspoon of sugar in a pint glass.
- Muddle the mint leaves and sugar and then put it off to a side.
- In a blender combine about a 1/2 cup of tea 1.5 shots of white rum, 1 shot of banana rum, the 1/3 of a real banana, a few ice cubes (6).
- Once it has been blended, pour the mixture into the pint glass and serve!
* I make all my teas as sun tea. Using a Carlos Rossi glass container I place a few teaspoons of raw sugar on the bottom and cut up a 1/4 of an orange. I then fill the container with water and then slip in 2 passion tea bags. After sealing it with the cap I leave it in the sun for 4 hours. Hibiscus is brewed the same way and regular sun tea gets a cinnamon stick placed in it as well.
Our proposed names for this drink is called
- Saturday Tea
- Banana Passion