- 1/2 can or bottle of some good Ginger Beer
- 2 shots of white rum
- 1 lime wedge
It can be any combination of fruit but it has to have mint and ginger.
In a tea pot combine a small some, passion fruit, mint, orange and lime. Let it steep then serve.
I've attached our tea pot we got while in China.
My wife called it pineapple sunrise but I don't want people thinking it has tequila in it.
2 shots of spiced rum
Squeeze a lime in it
1:4 ratio of cinnamon to sugar
1. Start with some ice cubes in a glass.
2. Pour in two shots of spiced rum.
3. 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
4. Basically fill the rest of the space with pineapple juice. We use wine glasses.
5. Stir in a ratio of 4 to 1 of sugar to cinnamon. We always use natural sugar.
6. Squeeze a quarter lime in it and serve!
We have a lot of passion fruit where we live along with cheap rum. We decided to make some mixtures with it. Just mix some rum, pineapple and several flavored rums to make a great mix. The key is to let it sit in the fridge overnight.
On the weekend we usually have a mix drink with breakfast. Normally it's a mimosas or a Bloody Mary. I have some old V8 that needs to be used up. The last weekend and yesterday we had the bloodys. Unfortunately I was not on the mood for a bloody. Instead I took to the internet top find a recipe to use with my v8. Actually I searched for tomato juice recipes.
That's when I came across this Bannockburn recipe.
1 part scotch (some say whiskey and I used Dewars )
3 parts tomato juice (V8 for me)
Dash of Worcester sauce
I didn't like it but then I added a lemon and wow. I love it.