1/2 cup Sparkling cider
1 shot Spiced rum
1 shot Meyers rum
Cinnamon and sugar in the rim
Sunday, September 14, 2014
My wife called it pineapple sunrise but I don't want people thinking it has tequila in it.
2 shots of spiced rum
Squeeze a lime in it
1:4 ratio of cinnamon to sugar
1. Start with some ice cubes in a glass.
2. Pour in two shots of spiced rum.
3. 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
4. Basically fill the rest of the space with pineapple juice. We use wine glasses.
5. Stir in a ratio of 4 to 1 of sugar to cinnamon. We always use natural sugar.
6. Squeeze a quarter lime in it and serve!